I will be joining the NVIDIA Toronto AI Lab research group on November 2021. I recently worked as an Applied Scientist at Amazon Rekognition, where I researched deep learning solutions for computer vision problems. Before that I was a Research Engineer at Autodesk. Previously I was a System Architect and a Software Engineer at Ofek, IAF. I’m a M.Sc. graduate of Computer Sciences in Tel Aviv University, under the supervision of Prof. Daniel Cohen-Or. I received my B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences from Tel Aviv University. I am also a Mamram Alumni.
My research interests are in computer vision & graphics, and include 3D deep learning, neural implicit functions and document analysis. I am also a Geometric Algebra enthusiast.
- Mesh Draping: Parametrization-Free Neural Mesh Transferarxiv 2021
- SAPE: Spatially-Adaptive Progressive Encoding for Neural OptimizationNeurIPS 2021
- Learning Multimodal Affinities for Textual Editing in ImagesTransaction on Graphics, Presented at SIGGRAPH 2021
- Can You Read Me Now? Content Aware Rectification Using Angle SupervisionIn ECCV 2020
- Best PaperREAD: Recursive Autoencoders for Document Layout GenerationIn CVPR Text and Documents in the Deep Learning Era Workshop 2020